Translate

Friday, September 26, 2014

HELMETS SUCK !

Today I was taking a mid day ride , It was so nice and wanted to take it all in ! Came up on a state check point , I wasn't worried about anything but the man had me get off the road and I was thinking to myself  here it comes the harassment I have gotten more than I can count in my riding life ! Well the man said take off my helmet ! I handed it to him and he was looking to see if it was DOT ! It is but it is older than crap ! He looked at me and said have a nice day !!!!?????????? I didn't get what this was all about he didn't even want to see my licenses . I know I live in the worst state when it comes to being profiled but don't even check me out ! I just don't get it !                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment