Translate

Monday, January 19, 2015

Winter Project Update

The flu has got the best of me the last couple of weeks ! Not been working on any projects or anything just trying to beat this flu thing. I have been thinking on the next move on the chopper / bobber project. I have to get the rear fender and gas tank in  prime and paint and I need to make some hard lines for my oil cooler. Going to paint the rear fender white to contrast the bright green and purple paint. Keeping with the joker theme that I'm going for !  I was thinking of adding the H A ! H A graphic all over the rear fender. For the gas tank painting it white with a purple shading on the panels on the coffin tank and a graphic of the Joke and one of side and Harley Quinn on the other side !

                                                                                                     Just a few quick graphics to show how it may look ! Did not spend any time on these ! Just for the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment