Translate

Friday, February 27, 2015

Cabin Fever

  Not a good time for a biker for sure , I had the water freeze with the  3 below temp and the high winds a couple of days ago and was with out water for a day or two . A big shout out to my father in law Ray !!!!
He helped me fix that mess ! I hate the cold , never did like it . I don't ski or snow board or build snow men ! Ha Ha !!!. Cabin Fever is setting in , So if you are having this bad weather you know were I'm coming from. If your like my bro mulliedog1 on you tube he is still having a few good days of riding !!!. I should have some more work started on the chopper and trike here soon ! Maybe I'll be able  post some new pictures and video soon.                                                                                                                                                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment