Translate

Monday, February 27, 2017

Bike week in Daytona !

I haven't been to bike week since I was a kid way back in the 70 s ! I know most all  bike rallies are the same , But I would love to go to this one , being in the sun shine state would really be great ! Not that I don't love Tennessee mountains and all the good places to ride here but it sure would be nice to see a palm tree and fill the sand on my feet ! Just not going to happen for me this year ! Some of my buddy's are going and I know there going to have a great time and that's what it is all about ! You guys need to take lots of picture for me ! Ha Ha !   I drew one just like I was there !                                                  
                                                                                                     Be cool !

No comments:

Post a Comment