Translate

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter

Went on my Easter ride but the camera messed up and  I didn't  get any of it record . The trike ran ok but still not there . surging and acting like it's not getting gas , I was told it could be my electronic ignition so I'll think I will go back to points just to see if it is . This will be my easy and cheapest way of finding out for sure . If it's not the ignition it's got to be that old carburetor we'll find out tomorrow. Hope you had a great Easter with your Family and friends My niece brought some grub and candy down witch was very nice . Thanks to Donna, Raysha  and Ray and Trula  for the thought . Lets not for get what the day is all about a big thanks to Jesus for my life. In these times were people are being killed for saying they know him it time more than every to stand your ground. I will never have a man tell me what to believe one way or the other !  I don't care who you are or how tuff you think you are I fear no evil !                                                                                                                                          
Seen this on the web thought it was really cool !
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                                                           
                                             
Some more of my art work I done some years ago
                                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment