Translate

Monday, April 27, 2015

Old stuff that brings the past back

I found some old center caps in a box in my shed . They were covered with mud and I had no idea that they were any good at all . I hadn't seen any of these old ET center caps since the 70's . I was needing a set after I lost my spinners a few years ago so this was a nice find for the trike , doesn't look have bad ether ! Some times you got so much junk you don't know what you got til you start going though it !                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
Now that's bring back the 70's

No comments:

Post a Comment